Sadly, we have discovered that this event has been cancelled.
- Bill Stevens
- Ryan Hobbs
- David McArther
- Steve Rhodehamel
- Justin Rhodehamel
- Brent Lowney
Registration Is Now Closed
This Saturday, June 1st, we will hold our final Mountain Biking Trail Work Day at Camp Bob Hardin. The Lodge will be providing lunch. Please plan to get to camp by 10 AM and come down to the Trading Post in the lower part of camp. Bring shovels, saws, gloves, and rakes. We need a chain saw or two (or 3) also. Please RSVP to Jimmy Summers so we can plan on lunch numbers.
Jimmy's email address is:
We need one last push to get the final trail open on the lower end of camp - so please plan to come out this Saturday!
- Lodge Chief - Steven Long
- Vice Chief Program - Joseph Kovas
- Vice Chief of American Indian Affairs (AIA) - Daniel Watson
- Vice Chief Inductions - Douglas Fast
- Secretary - Britt Helms, Jr.
- Treasurer - Ryan Hobbs
- Braden Campbell - Spartan Chapter
- Dylan Harllee - York Chapter
- Dixie 2013 Wrap Up - Dixie Chairman
- NOAC - NOAC Chairman/Advisor - Got It!
- Letter From The Chief - Lodge Chief
- Letter From The Lodge Advisor - Lodge Advisor
- Chapter News - Each Of Our Chapter Chiefs
- AIA News - VC of AIA
- Camp Bob Hardin Update - Camping Promotions Chairman
- List Of Items We Hope To Accomplish At The Spring Fellowship - ??
- Anyone else that wants to submit an article...
The 2013 Dixie was a fantastic gathering of eleven lodges from the Southeast Region Area 5 at Camp Ho Non Wah in Charleston. There was no doubt that everyone in attendance knew that Skyuka was in the house. From the early morning conch shell serenade wake-up calls to the flocks of pink plastic flamingos that appeared out of nowhere, the residents of Skyukaville were loud and proud!It is disappointing that we were unable to retire the spirit award, but Skyukaville residents can be proud of themselves and their efforts when they gaze upon the list of achievements below:
- Section Honor Lodge
- Lodge of the Year: 2nd
- Spirit: 2nd
- Quest for the Golden Arrow: 1st
- Newsletter: 2nd
- Planbook: 3rd
- Website: 1st
- Lodge Display: 2nd
- Totem Pole: 2nd
- Training: 1st
- Fire Building: 1st
- Rifle Shooting: 1st
- Tent Pitching: 1st
- Rope Throw: 1st
- Tug-O-War: 3rd
- Individual Dance (Fancy): Matt Harris 1st
- Parade of Braves (Fancy): Matt Harris 1st
2013 Dixie Fellowship, here we come!