- Visit the Project 2013 website for more information about this opportunity for service during the 2013 National Boy Scout Jamboree.
- The Order of the Arrow Trail Crew program is one of the best ways to experience Scouting's premier high adventure base, Philmont Scout Ranch. For two weeks, participants see and experience all that Philmont has to offer and much more.
- The Order of the Arrow Wilderness Voyage: Canadian Odyssey program is an experience like no other. For two weeks, you will join together with Arrowmen from around the country and experience the wild beauty of the Quetico Provincial Park of Ontario, Canada.
- The Order of the Arrow Wilderness Voyage program is an experience like no other. For two weeks, you will join together with Arrowmen from around the country and experience all that the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness in northern Minnesota has to offer.
- In the Order of the Arrow Ocean Adventure program - in cooperation with the Florida Sea Base - you'll have an opportunity to provide cheerful service while experiencing the adventure and fun of one of the greatest ecosystems on our planet - the Florida Keys and the waters which surround them. This ten day program will provide an array of service opportunities that include work helping to develop the Florida Keys Heritage Trail, removing invasive species in and around the Sea Bases's Big Munson Island, and supporting both the Crane Point Nature Center and Marathon Wild Bird Center in preserving the Keys flora, fauna and wildlife. You will be camping at both Big Munson Island and Crane Point during the service portion of the program, after which you will move aboard a 40-50' sailing yacht for four days at sea. While afloat, you will experience the fun and excitement of life in the Keys from the unique perspective of a sailor as you sail, snorkel on pristine coral reefs, troll for sportfish, and swim in the warm waters of the Keys.
Category: Cheerful Service