In 2012, Skyuka Lodge offered an "all-access" club for those that prefer to pay a one-time fee to register for lodge events. This is being offered again in 2014 and will only be available until March 1st, 2014.
Becoming a member of the exclusive T-Bird Club will automatically register you for the following events during the year:
- Lodge Games
- Spring Fellowship
- Summer Ordeal
- Fall Fellowship
- & Your Yearly Dues
The T-bird Club fee does not include the Dixie Fellowship or the Lodge Banquet.
What are the benefits?
- A $10 discount over paying for the covered events and fees separately.
- The lodge will hold your medical form for the entire year so you won't have to worry about bringing it each time.
- You'll receive event patches for all of the events you registered for - whether or not you were actually able to attend.
How Do I Join?
- Complete this online purchase and then send a copy of the current health form to the Council office. Be sure to mark "T-Bird Club" on the front of your health form.
Do I Still Register Online For Events Even Though I've Already Paid?
- Yes, you'll still need to go to the e-store and register for each of the events that you plan to attend, but you'll select "T-Bird Club" as the method of payment. There will be no charge - unless you elect to have the lodge provide a steak for you for the opening meal at each of the events. If you want a steak to be provided, just select and pay for that part only.
- The only other item not covered by the T-Bird Club would be the $15 fee for going for your Brotherhood membership.
Price includes $105.00 for T-Bird Club plus Paypal fees.