- Dixie 2015 - Dixie Chairman
- NOAC - NOAC Chairman/Advisor
- Letter From The Chief - Lodge Chief
- Letter From The Lodge Advisor - Lodge Advisor
- Chapter News - Each Of Our Chapter Chiefs
- AIA News - VC of AIA
- Camp Bob Hardin 2014 Recap - Camping Promotions Chairman
- Anyone else that wants to submit an article...
The Summer Ordeal on August 1-3, 2014 may be the most exciting time in the life of the lodge – as we welcome in new members in large numbers to our brotherhood.
Ordeal candidates might find this page helpful. If you are an Ordeal candidate, please be sure to eat a good meal before arriving at camp on Friday night and please don’t pre-order a steak from the lodge as you’ll be unable to cook it before your adventure begins on Friday night.
Any existing Ordeal member that became an Ordeal member of the lodge at last year’s Summer Ordeal (or before) is eligible to work toward Brotherhood status. You might find this site helpful: http://www.jumpstart.oa-bsa.org/. You should also know how to sing the Order of the Arrow song found HERE.
Summer Ordeal registration will be open from June 16 until sometime on
July 21st extended to July 24th when it will automagically close. Exact open and close times are regulated by a computer server, so be sure to register early to avoid missing online registration.
Registration Has Closed For This Event
- Joseph Kovas - Lodge Chief
- Alex Summers - Vice Chief of Program
- Dan Watson - Vice Chief of American Indian Affairs
- Sam Gustin - Vice Chief of Inductions
- Ryan Hobbs - Secretary
- Ben Ludolph - Treasurer