This Saturday, June 1st, we will hold our final Mountain Biking Trail Work Day at Camp Bob Hardin. The Lodge will be providing lunch. Please plan to get to camp by 10 AM and come down to the Trading Post in the lower part of camp. Bring shovels, saws, gloves, and rakes. We need a chain saw or two (or 3) also. Please RSVP to Jimmy Summers so we can plan on lunch numbers.
Jimmy's email address is:
We need one last push to get the final trail open on the lower end of camp - so please plan to come out this Saturday!
Zach Roberts Lodge Chief
Colton Tucker Vice Chief of Program
Brent Lowney Vice Chief of American Indian Affairs
Joseph Kovas Vice Chief of Inductions
Steven Long Lodge Secretary
Wyatt Keys Lodge Treasurer
Come join Skyuka brothers as we raise awareness and funds for cancer research.We will be meeting at Wofford College from 6PM - Midnight (429 N. Church Street, Spartanburg, SC 29303). We will walk, fellowship, and fundraise for the American Cancer Society. This will be our 2012 One Day of Service Project.
Last year we raised over $750 for the American Cancer Society. Let's have another strong year in 2012!
Can't make it to this year's Scouting For A Cure? You Can Still Help!
- Visit the Project 2013 website for more information about this opportunity for service during the 2013 National Boy Scout Jamboree.
- The Order of the Arrow Trail Crew program is one of the best ways to experience Scouting's premier high adventure base, Philmont Scout Ranch. For two weeks, participants see and experience all that Philmont has to offer and much more.
- The Order of the Arrow Wilderness Voyage: Canadian Odyssey program is an experience like no other. For two weeks, you will join together with Arrowmen from around the country and experience the wild beauty of the Quetico Provincial Park of Ontario, Canada.
- The Order of the Arrow Wilderness Voyage program is an experience like no other. For two weeks, you will join together with Arrowmen from around the country and experience all that the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness in northern Minnesota has to offer.
- In the Order of the Arrow Ocean Adventure program - in cooperation with the Florida Sea Base - you'll have an opportunity to provide cheerful service while experiencing the adventure and fun of one of the greatest ecosystems on our planet - the Florida Keys and the waters which surround them. This ten day program will provide an array of service opportunities that include work helping to develop the Florida Keys Heritage Trail, removing invasive species in and around the Sea Bases's Big Munson Island, and supporting both the Crane Point Nature Center and Marathon Wild Bird Center in preserving the Keys flora, fauna and wildlife. You will be camping at both Big Munson Island and Crane Point during the service portion of the program, after which you will move aboard a 40-50' sailing yacht for four days at sea. While afloat, you will experience the fun and excitement of life in the Keys from the unique perspective of a sailor as you sail, snorkel on pristine coral reefs, troll for sportfish, and swim in the warm waters of the Keys.